Damaged shipment claims must be made within 24 hours of receipt of your order. We pack orders carefully, but photographs are delicate, and accidents do happen. It is always a good idea to inspect your order immediately upon receipt and to let us know right away about any damage that occurred in shipment. Be sure to handle your prints carefully and avoid touching the surface of unframed photographs. Also, please note that we cannot be responsible for prints damaged during any third party framing or mounting you may do.
What to do in case of a damaged shipment:
1. If the damage is visible upon receipt, do not sign for receipt until you have filed a report with the FedEx or UPS driver.
2. Call us immediately to report the damage, or at least within 3 days of receipt of the shipment.
3. Hold on to the package (box or crate, stuffing or foam, bubble wrap, item shipped, packing tape, everything) for 5 business days after the claim has been filed with us.
4. Please do not bring the damaged package to a UPS or FedEx store, which could invalidate the claim.
5. Gallery Keoki may arrange for an agent of the shipping company to visit your home or business to execute an inspection of the damage.
6. Gallery Keoki may arrange for return of the damaged shipment.
Goods damaged by shipping will be replaced by Gallery Keoki against the original order.
Refused and undeliverable shipments
Packages that are refused by the customer, or otherwise undeliverable and returned to Gallery Keoki will automatically be assessed a 25% restocking fee upon receipt of the package. A restocking fee will be charged to the original credit card used for the original purchase.
Please contact our customer service line during business hours: (530) 583-1404.
Our business hours are 11am - 6pm Pacific Time, 7 days a week. During the months of May, June, October and November we are generally closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.